View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2006, 19:15   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Ireland....soon to be known as Pedoland

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Is the exact opposite of your summation.
No it's not, that means that the fact that this particular act has been deemed inapplicable will not affect any future legislation the government wishes to pass.

Basically it means that there is now no law against consentual sex with underage girls.

Quote:
And surely 'normal' (Non-statutory?) rape laws will still apply in cases of non-consent.
Yes, normal rape laws will still apply. But my point is it opens up grooming and sex with underage girls by men of any age, so long as they convince the girl to do so and it is consentual.