View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2006, 02:49   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wanker of the Month - April Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
David Cameron. Flying out to a Glacier to tell me he gives a shit about climate change. Stop insulting my intelligence and tell me what you're going to do about it you ****ing prick instead of fannying about with some huskies.
he cycles to the house of commons too (for the environmental vote), but with a private car following behind with his paperwork and a change of clothes in it

Quote:
A spokesman for the Tory leader said the party had never made any secret of the fact that he was followed by car.