View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 07:40   #18
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: When is it BEST to use BONUS from upgrade

I can't understand all this bonus nonsense. The res point bonus effectively means jgps are available as soon as protection ends (tick 78 by my reckoning), which completely removes the exciting early round crash period - something PA has always had, at least for the first night of attacks.

I think it's silly. But I don't really care because PA is dead anyway.