Thread: Lib Dems
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2008, 12:49   #37
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Lib Dems

The UK has the perfect system because now we all believe we're going to get screwed in all possible holes no matter who's in government we're quite happy to get screwed in all possible holes no matter who's in government. I've given up arguing for pipe-dreams like PR. Instead, I'm going to sit around and wait until scotland gains full independence, unites with norway, and then attacks the united kingdom to usher in anarchic libertarianism. I guess it'll be a little like the open source movement but with hot norwegian babes.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote