View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 18:39   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: 24 years for not stopping a murder?

I think the sentence (time) is very harsh, but in line with the chapelle corby case this appears to be a populist press angling to get nasty against another country. As far as we know she recieved a fair trial. Im not sure why the victim's familys are allowed to make submissions to the appeal board, the sentence has already been served, justice has been done id say she should be judged according to who she is now without emotional submissions from that family.

Anyway the problem seems to be the length of the sentence and whether she should be allowed free rather than her original guilt or innocence.

edit/

i was reading this

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?I...&date=20050601

Last edited by Nusselt; 1 Jun 2005 at 22:24.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote