View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 18:30   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 24 years for not stopping a murder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen

@Yahwe: Ofcourse we don't (I haven't read the verdict) but it seems fairly simple. She was convicted of assisting in both murders by not stopping them. She got her sentence. Many other convicts are sent home to do their time here instead. She has been noted for good behaviour. She studies and train blinddogs. There shouldn't be any extra reasons for letting her spend the rest of her life in that Californian Jail.
everything seems simple at first.

as people have pointed out there is a difference between 'not stopping' and 'assisting'

frankly this is a situation where you don't have any facts or details.

you are getting overly excited by a situation you don't understand.

may i advise you to stop until you have details.

If it is your nations media coverage that is getting you all excited about this then may i also caution you as to the reliability and depth of media coverage.

I am sure you would prefer this to be 'one poor miss treated swedish woman v the big evil united states'

but the truth is we simply don't know