View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 18:21   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Adding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
@All Systems Go: I am actually not against the guilty verdict. My problem is mainly with the length of the sentence. 25 years for murder would be pretty long. 25 years for aiding a murderer?

I am not sure what the laws are concerning "walking past the little kid who is drowning in the puddle of water" but I do believe it is illegal, as long as you can save him without risking your own life.
It does seem pretty long, but if she was a willing partner in the whole affair then she is just as guilty as the guy who pulled the trigger.

About the little kid thing, I don't think you legally have to do anything here by law, but I'm not sure. I'm sure a certain lawyer may soon provide us with an adequate explanation of that particular area of his profession.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote