View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 00:55   #29
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: You know your glad to not be black...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
This is why i have freely acknowledged that the world is heading towards destruction, since every single vestige of humanity in the world is slowly being removed by the lawyers sueing everyone and anyone that they can.

Eventually, when the Lawyers have all the money, theyll turn on each other. And out of the ashes will come a "super Lawyer" to whom all others will bow down, and acknowledge as the one true god.

I anticipate this happening within my lifespan, hence im saving up my cash to hire Idler to deliver a killshot from about a mile away once this being emerges.

This wont be a expensive price, of that you can rest assured