View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 23:04   #18
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: PIA - the Planetarion Intelligance Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar
This might be doable, but what happens if an old scan is entered into the mix, taken before a planet moved? Could lead to problems... But then again, that's true also for the current system where you change coordinates manually so...
If memory serves, and i've not played for a few rounds so you'll have to check, but some PA scans have the tick number that they were taken in them. thus, i suppose you could use some sort of lookup system to compare the universe at that particular tick to the one that the scan was taken in.

Though that means having every tick of data stored somewhere, which sounds like a lot of space (i'm not a coder so i dont know fo shizzle).

It might be helpful though?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote