View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2015, 00:46   #194
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
True, there is a difference between not liking someone, and targetting someone. However, in my opinion, you have not been specifically targetted in this thread apart from 1 post by MM.
Just to confirm, that coincided with MM himself repeatedly inviting me to rooms so that my irc auto-invited me, so they could troll. And pm's abusing me. And private logs (through MM/ND to clouds, in form of telephone app screenshots). And someone (who admittedly didn't have the balls to use real nick) joining rooms with my nick and saying disparaging things).
And this being repeated over several rounds, leading to me not being able to even join a public room without certain individuals jumping all over me with abuse.

The bullying accusations are certainly not made based just on this one thread.
I guess it is the repeated actions that make it bullying.

(It is ok to dislike me, or my behaviours. But you haven't as far as I know made a point of targetting me repeatedly).
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote