View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 17:33   #157
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Forest, no-one's bullying you. You get all worked up over the slightest criticism. If I was bullying you, I would be insulting you personally.

I just don't agree with how you conduct yourself. When something doesn't go your way, you start getting aggressive. There will always be situations when things don't go your way, it doesn't mean you need to be an imbecile about it. There are certain characteristics you don't like about me, which is why it's called an opinion.

And to clarify, I didn't edit those logs, I just picked out my favorite quotes that were pasted to me. All quotes were full quotes and weren't doctored from part sentences (unless ND altered them of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I told Souls I would act on him at a time of my choosing. Certainly not when he has no roids and a crap alliance, I will wait till he has something to lose, even if it takes 10 rounds.
This further supports my point that if you're going to hold personal grudges, you shouldn't really be involved in politics.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote