View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:22   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
What do you mean defence cant be arranged, yes it can ffs, For example

I know what the rollback tick will be so I work out what the eta will be when the games back up. I now have 24 hours to find the right ships frompeople who can guarentee they will be around. Defence is then sorted np
If they're all on and ready to launch and you know all their fleets between 12pm and 1pm, it's no different. It's not as if they can log in and check their fleets either.

The point is we're now fumbling in the minutii of things that make very little difference in the balance of the game, in the sense that the unfairness is reduced to only a small one hour window, from when the game can be accessed. To support an alternative that is so obviously worse simply seems to be a case of cut off your nose to spite your face. Under my idea it's possible (but very difficult) to lose out unfairly.