View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:19   #53
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The alternative is to leave the universe in stasis from the point there was a last good tick and return to that tick at the same time tomorrow, with fleets airborne and the game inaccessible until an hour before it starts ticking. This way no one loses out, as defence can't be arranged until the game is actually open again. If you can find an upset party and explain why that party should be upset clearly and concisely, I would like to hear it..
What do you mean defence cant be arranged, yes it can ffs, For example

Quote:
/join #f-crew.defencechannel
@listcalls
--------------------------------------------------------
Members Co-ords || Attackers Co-ords || Current Tick || Reported ETA || Current ETA || Details || Scans
----------------------------------------------------------
I know what the rollback tick will be so I work out what the eta will be when the games back up. I now have 24 hours to find the right ships frompeople who can guarentee they will be around. Defence is then sorted np
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote