View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 13:44   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: American politics scares the bejesus out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
just because he isn't a conservative nutcase in relation to other conservative nutcases, it doesn't make him any less of a conservative nutcase.
The entire country has, in general, fairly conservative views. His conservative views aren't in any way extreme (he's not saying 'kill all the gays'), and conservatism isn't necessarily bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
pretty much, but that doesn't mean what he stands for is ok.
In your view, what he stands for isn't OK. In mine, a lot of what he stands for I disagree with, that's not to say that his standpoint isn't valid in the context of being from such a conservative background, from a traditionally Republican state and a largely religious populus.