View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:57   #207
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Read The Previous Post First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curufinwe
Ahh, ffs I missed the games on tuesday

Man Utd 7-1 Roma (0X,8G)
Valencia 1-2 Chelsea (1X,5G)
Bayern 0-2 AC Milan (0X,0G)
Liverpool 1-0 PSV (0X,8G)

Code:
		x	g	b	pts
-------------------------------------------
Gzambo		1	4	1	8
Nadar		0	4	0	4
paolo		1	1	0	4
KoeN		0	3	1	4
Curufinwe (-2)	0	2	1	3
1-X		0	3	0	3
roadrunner	0	3	0	3
Minty		0	3	0	3
JonnyBGood (-4)	0	2	0	2
Ste		0	2	0	2
Code:
    Gzambo 8 - 4 Nadar

JonnyBGood 2 - 3 roadrunner

paolo 4 - 3 1-X

Minty 3 - 3 Curufinwe
Minty and Curufinwe drew. They were also the only two players who didn't provide a bookings tie-breaker (there were 17 btw, Koen was nearest with 16).

My last resort tiebreaker involved resurrecting the old 2 points for A = almost right, where this round's games are recalculated with an extra point given for any generally right games with correct goals for the winning team. On this basis Minty gets an extra point for correctly predicting Chelsea to score 2 on tuesday.

Both Curufinwe and JonnyBGood can blame missing matches for their defeats. I'm backing Paolo to win now that he's knocked me out though the smart money will be on Gzambo.

Gzambo vs roadrunner, paolo vs Minty in the semi's, details to follow.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote