View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 20:41   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: P2P downhill in UK

i would define theft as being the loss of capital or potential earnings. i never download anything i would otherwise buy excepting circumstances when i already have bought it, or already plan to buy it. i heard some songs by Owen Pallett thanks to the internet, and downloaded the album. Later I am going to book tickets to see him for the third and fourth times in the UK since downloading that album, which i bought at one of his concerts. i am awaiting a copy of his new EP to worm its way over from canada. Without the internet, I would not have heard his music. I would not have bought the EP, or the LP, or have gone to see him four times. The internet has made me give about 40 quid more than I otherwise would have to this artist

I also have a video bootleg, taken by someone else, of a concert I was at. Is that theft?
There's no loss of earnings, since it wasnt going to be released anyway, but nonetheless I'm listening to his art without paying for it. Again, anyway.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote