View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 18:45   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

Since I managed to delete my post, Im not in the mood to write it all over again in lenght. So I will try to be brief.

I fail to see the big difference betwen voting for a party and beeing member of it. Either way, you support the policy of that party on SOME level.

But I think this article by Amesty points it out quite well:
http://www.amnesty.no/web.nsf/pages/...256A6900445C3F

It also comments the Baidoo case:
That the police officer was probably not bitten (as shown by CCTV) and that two doctors, one in anathomy and one in odondonlogy says that the marks doesnt come from beeing bitten. That leads me to belive that the police officer lied. Seeing as the specialunit for policematters put faith in the opinions from one doctor, I don't think I can be blamed for putting faith in two.

As this article is from 2000, it doesnt deal with the special unit for policematters, but with the unit that was before it, SEFO. It's openly says that SEFO doesnt work. Police officers lie to protect each other says a professor. This is also backed up by a police chief..

So to be general:
a) There is no point in pressing charges against the police.
b) Police violence goes unpunished (even when commited at large scale over years where I live (Bergen, see http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politivoldsakene_i_Bergen)
c) The chance of this police officer beeing prosecuted and sent to jail, if he is guilty of murder, is therefore as good as none. Obioras family therefore have sadly no chance of "getting a fair trial".
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote