View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 17:48   #40
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
The stated bias in the posts of ASG and Zhukov certainly represent an anti-police bias which is as reasonable as any other form of bigotry.
Wrong. It can be proven that the norwegian police force discriminates people with black skin. It can be proven that the organs responsible for investigating and bringing to court cases where police are involved, is not working and that former police officers are ones who are supose to be doing the investigation agaisnt former coworkers, like in this case.

I can't prove that alot of the people in the police force is stupid, racist and all to willing to use force. Nor do I belive that the police in Norway is worse off than in other countries, its probably not (The police in Sweden seems even more incompetent). Nor are the problems Ive listed unheard of on (Rodney King anyone).

My anti-police bias, as you call it, it's a mix of things that can be proven and other things that are common knowlegde (police officers not beeing the brightest in the population for instance). But then again it seems that you have your own bias, a pro-police one, but that might not be strange considering your job.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote