View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 16:47   #35
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

In Great Britain, people who are member of BNP are not allowed to be members of the police. The reason is quite simple, becouse ALL members of the public should expected to be treated equally by a public instituion. Membership of BNP does make one question your ability to give equal service to all members off the public.

FRP's rise in norwegian politics was based on two main pillars, one of them was the clever way they played the racist-card. FRP isnt "nazi-thugs in suits" like the BNP, but they have openly flirted with such elements. They employed a nazi for their parlimentary group, their Oslo-youth section have been dominated by nazi thugs in periods, some of the parties politicians have held meetings with nazis. It was only when the most outspoken racist elements became a liabilty for further growth that they were kicked out.

Now why is this relevent, that a large portion of the police force is known to vote for this party. Becouse the person who died is black, and that the incident is the third major involvment this particular police officer (Mr Violence) has been involved in with a black person (his first episode beeing the famous Baidoo-case). So it is quite relevant to ask if this man would have been given the same treatment if he had white skin.

Regarding guilty vs not guilty, there is the subtle difference of beeing guilty of criminal offence and beeing guilty of poor police work. Beeing given a warning for doing poor work might be used against you if you **** up again, and it's used to track a someones ability to do his/her work. Notice that Mr Violence, the police officer we are discussing here, was accused of doing his job poorly in the Baidoo-case: http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/n...delag/1.120026
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote