View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 09:50   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The totally senseless use of police violence is what provoked me most in this case, and I will keep turning up on demonstrations to add my voice of discontent to the others who feel the same.
The policemen nowadays are utter turdballs. They are badly educated, consist of the society's morons' cream of crop, and the dignity and authority setting has been replaced with bigger muscle.

That said, most policemen here are gym-attending proteine product addicts that can barely write their name correct when required.

Quote:
Sadly Obiora is still dead.
Just another token of police idiocy. It's fairly common around here too, more or less, they haven't yet managed to kill bystanders though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote