Thread: Who were you?
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:44   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who were you?

Code:
You are: Moment (2:7:2) Ter   (Clear)
Size:	405		1097
Value:	694,957		1153
Score:	1,848,097	800
XP:	19,219		232 

Harpy	40,001 	Wyvern	783
Dragon	2,352 	Leviathan	392
Started the round as 15:6:1, BPed with Kenny. After 137 ticks we decided the gal was too shit to stay in, so we exiled out. After 2 exiles I ended up in 2:7, which already had 5 Ascendancy in it before I showed up, so I decided to stick around. Spent the round scanning (clocking in at nearly 6000 scans) and defending ingal. Lost 17 amps to a cov opper around tick 400 (56 base alert is a killer), after which I had to abandon my plan of 150 amps at tick 755 and build some SCs. After having experienced it, myself I started resource hacking people and donating it to the galfund, as my ships cost too much (+25% cost is a killer) and were too slow (+25% production time is a killer). Incomings all day every day, though not as much as 2:4 (hi Alki). Overall not too bad a round for me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote