View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:16   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'd say it's partly genetically linked to being a teenager but probably more to do with the genetics of being human. let's not forget that kids aren't the only ones who don't like learning, there are plenty of adults too \o/ (by more i'm not saying all)
and if by acceptable you mean not bad enough to merit an experiment that could essentially leave britain with a generation of completely untrained adults who don't have anything in the way of standardized qualifications then, personally, i would consider it so, yeah.
Do you think we are destined forever to be constrained by our genes? Why can some people enjoy learning?