View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:13   #74
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

for those of you advocating the daily mail line of "teach them how to get jobs" please don't.

There is something called 'competencies'. When assessing a future employee you balance competencies and education. Competencies can not be taught; they are innate. Schools aexist to provide the education part.

Getting THE job requires both. Getting A job only needs one and as competencies can not be taught you give children a better working future by focusing on educating them ... like we do already ... oh goodness ... look ... what we do now isn't actually that bad ... sure it could be improved ... but it shouldn't be replaced ... my my .... Gordon is wrong after all.

How strange.