Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 11:36   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I mostly just pasted the parts regarding chance. You can read the full essay in the link above. I hope this discussion has been settled now.
I don't know what discussion you think we're having, but by god you're not having the same one as the rest of the universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Who, or what, do you think you're arguing against?
Even if what he had posted had been relevent, I'd still argue that it was incorrect. I do not think there is suffficient evidence for determinancy in genetic mutation to the level which he is assuming.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 10 Nov 2006 at 11:41.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote