Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 00:12   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are you ready?

the 'i can't understand the probability' point is easily solved

all travler needs to do is get 10 decks of playing cards. shuffle them. pick out 10 in order.

He can stare at the ones he's picked out screaming "this is statisticly impossible god must have arranged this!!" all he wants. But eventually he will come to understand that if he does the same thing every minute for a billion years he will get the same combination several times.

the fact is that travler does not want to even try to concieve of the way the world came into being.

It amuses me terribly because good theolgians and intelligent people of faith accept the truth. It is only poor theolgians (travlers pastor) and frightened zealots (travler) who can not accept it.