Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 20:39   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Even with RNA being viewed as the beginning of life how is that possible.
In what sense? In the "how do molecules exist woah" kind of way, or a how was the RNA formed kind of way?

Quote:
Everything can only fit together in certain ways. Are there lots of possibilities? What I am saying is that the basic blueprint for life was not created by random chance.
Well, in terms of things being carbon based, things are carbon based because carbon has the ability to form long chains of things.

Quote:
Things fit together and make certain larger things. Take some out and its something else. The point is that because the universe works the way it does something set up that foundation so that things could work.
Doesn't follow.

Quote:
Take a human being for example. Can Science create a human from just the raw elements that exist in the human body? I don't think so. It would be impossible.
It would be impossible with modern science, largely because we do not fully understand how the body operates

Quote:
Yet science states that’s how it happened through evolution.
No, it really isn't. Noone is saying that the random elements just come together to form a human.

Did noone ever explain sexual reproduction to you?

Quote:
When did the base elements evolve? They did not.
Good thing noone claimed they did.

Quote:
Evolution works because there is a system to allow it to work. If there was not a blueprint for life then life could not evolve. SOMETHING created that blueprint. It was not random. It is impossible for the blueprint to be random.
Well, there's a few people in physics who believe that the physical properties of the universe are a mathematical inevitability,

Quote:
Proof of God exists because everything exist.
Doesn't follow.

Quote:
The universe did not order itself through random chance.
Or at all!

The universe is extremely disorganised.

Quote:
If random chance were responsible for everything then all elements would still be moving randomly.
Doesn't follow.

Quote:
Gravity? Not possible until enough particles form together
Any mass, no matter how small, will have a gravitational field associated with it. If someone told you otherwise, they're talking a complete load of bollocks.

Quote:
but why do they attract to each other in the first place?
If you're talking individual particles, it's much more likely to have been the electromagnetic force that caused them to clump together (or spread apart, in the case of uniform groups) as the electromagnetic force is many many times more powerful

Quote:
Is the existence of gravity also random or did something make gravity possible?
Metaphysics, irrelevent.

Quote:
The universe seems chaotic and random but in reality it is highly ordered and structured.
Funny you should say that, because in my experience it's actually the other way around.

Quote:
Planets are made of element, elements are made of particles, particles are made of smaller particles and so forth and so on. These things all fit together because they were designed/created/blueprinted to work together.
Doesn't follow, also metaphysics and irrelevent.

Quote:
If random chance were responsible for everything then there would still be nothing in the universe. Random chance is impossible.
QM relies fairly heavily on the existance of random chance, and it's pretty good at what it does. Perhaps you can suggest an alternative system? Mathematics please.

Quote:
In reality nothing is random. Random is just another word for "I did it different this time."
No.

Quote:
Go bowling some time and you will see what I mean. If you place the bowling ball in the same place at the same speed with the same spin you will get the same result every time right? Wrong.
That's chaos, not randomness. Please don't confuse the two, it makes you look foolish.

Quote:
To discount a higher power is to not fully examine the universe and get to understand that the creator reigns supreme in everything, everywhere, in all times.
Now, I do not know everything there is to know in the field of Physics, far from it. In addition, I have to say I cannot remember talking to a proponent of creationism or ID that understood properly evolution, or statistics, or the elements of physics which they feel time and time again that they must wade in on debates in.

So please, set the trend wrong. Please give examples of where you think the problems lie, using mathematics.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote