View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 21:06   #111
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Support planet rule

Disclaimer: I have not played this round, and have no evidence that any player has done anything that wasn't 100% within the rules of the game, but given the discussion I just couldn't resist:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm not quick to dismiss it. If I came in having not played pa at all I might actually lean towards your point of view. I just don't see it and I've played a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Either way this has been the most epically outrageous end of round #1 planet contest ever. And by outrageous I mean dodgy. As in <edited to protect a possibly 100% innocent players reputation> landing on two planets who are clearly online during the last week and farming them for outrageous value gains dodgy.
I took these quotes from the other thread because as Mz quite correctly pointed out, there were some offtopic posts therein which I apologize for.

Last edited by HRH_H_Crab; 18 Dec 2009 at 21:11.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote