View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 10:03   #109
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Edit: Upon rereading your post I think I misconstrued your post, originally it sounded like you were making a sarcastic counterpoint but are you actually agreeing with me?
Unfortunately I was making a sarcastic comment.
I have come across plenty of cheats in my PA career and not just back in round 4. Maybe these aren't people who would actually cheat against a 5 year old at snakes and ladders, but would definitely not think twice about borrowing a couple of logins if it meant stealing roids from a very emotional player that is taking the game far too seriously simply for the lulz.

I am not saying that they are a majority of the player base, but I think that there are more than enough to have an impact on, for example, a committed honest player in a fairly lowly alliance.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote