View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 09:49   #138
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Oh please.

The fact they can see the negreps probably is related to the fact they have responsibility. I refuse to believe that starting a hunt on whoever neg-reps them in PM is part of the 'responsibility' that comes with the powers a moderator has.

I'm not saying Wakey in this case was neccessarilly wrong to contact Idler (given he had the intention to protect other, perhaps new, people who may be the 'victim' (sigh) of random neg-reps aswell), but just because it's easy to do doesn't make it right. And saying they're allowed to just because they can therefore is a load of crap.

I've had quite a few of nameless, no text 'random' neg-reps myself, up untill a time where I got annoyed and contacted a mod about it (think it was JBG) asking if he could tell me who the neg-repper was so I could atleast ask him what in my posts annoyed him enough to neg-rep me at all times (I was assuming it was the same person). JBG chose (correctly) not to give out the name, in order to prevent 'rep wars'.

Procedures may be different, the rules of the game stay the same though.
Then we'll agree to differ. I don't care that he saw who his negrep was from and had a whinge at him. I think it's sad but I don't think it's abuse. And as for trying to protect whoever I disagree with that, his intentions were just to have a moan at Idler and malign 1up.

If random negreps annoy you to the point that you try to find out from the mods then you need more sunshine. The whole rep system is a joke and should be gotten rid of. No good can come of it and it starts too many crap debates like this.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters