View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 16:07   #40
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Champions League Prediction Thing III

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
This isn't because of football knowledge, but this is the wrong time to explain what I do, and why it works. Besides, I'll probably fall flat on my face now in this comp. I usually lose when we switch to knockout games and one bad day can knock someone out.
I remember last year in a knockout competition you got a longshot X and knocked me out

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I was always better at Premiership predictions but seeing as thats not around anymore i'm going to have to up my game in the Champs League. Luckily for me Furball seems to be predicting with a blind fold on.

We're hardly very far into it, and I'm only 4 points behind you. Besides, if Ronny hadn't scored in injury-time I'd have picked up an X.