View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 16:48   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question [football] Champions League Prediction Thing III

Despite moving the regular leagues to "another place", these longer competitions (world cup, champions league etc) always seemed to attract "the occasional predictor" and the knockout format benefits from a high number of entries (34 last year.)

Usual rules (posted on request), basically just quote the list and fill in the scores. No 'pattern' predicting allowed.

Last year we did this as one big league with the top 16 going through to the next round. The previous year we did it as lots of little groups which is more fun but less fair. I'll leave the details until I know how many are playing.

Competition starts Tuesday 12th September, but I'm sure you already knew that.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote