View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 10:54   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Greatest Creation of our Time

I say this boldly and I do not think I'm wrong. In our time we have been privileged to be alive to witness the inception of the internet (by the broad public - it is older than most of us). We have also been witness to new technology, such as the widespread use of the PC, and development of internet search, technologies that will have broad impact on social organization and far reaching consequences on humanity. I believe however that of all the things that we have seen in our lifetime, the greatest of all these creations is Wikipedia.

I believe that Wikipedia is greater than Google, and will become more important than it. I believe that Wikipedia will change humanity like nothing else we have seen in our lifetime. I am just in awe of it, at its system, the way it functions, it's depth, it's quality, it's ability to peacefully explain extremely controversial issues such as Israel and abortion in a public forum where everyone has an ability to alter it.

Be in awe of Wikipedia. It is greater than any of us or anything we will ever hope to produce in our lifetime.