Thread: Age of Magic
View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:33   #142
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Age of Magic

Raisng himself, dusting of any dirt picked up on the ground. Looking about wearly just to amke sure the feind had not tried to rtick them, satisfied that it was all clear now. Making a scowl with his face as he places the mask back onto it covering up his features.
"Least it was a workout otherwise it would of been a dull day today, with business so slow recently"
Looking over to the bard and his peculiar weapon.

"Well you have proved you can fight well enough, though your singing could do with some improvemnt. Ill not hold it agaisnt you yet, so your safe to sleep in your bed for now since I wont kill becuase of the assistance you provided. Be warned though bard we dont like meddlers interfering into our affairs, or our lives"
Feeling down to his side, probing at his bruised side slightly

"A minor bump by tommorow I wont even feel it"
Turning to his companion stepping in close to whisper softly.
"This loss of magic conserns me, though it does not effect our trade severly. It does make me wonder what will happen next, and what this one is ploting in that head of his"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote