View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2015, 00:31   #45
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: booji stats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
This seems to misunderstand the set. The idea was that the zero loss ships would be emp because they do not kill and do not deter. It therefore does not matter (much) that the attacking fleet does not target them. Having ter de targeting co would make ter invulnerable to co. At the same time in attack terms there is no need for it, what benefit does it provide to be hitting one emp ship that targets de? I guess it makes half arsed emp def a bit more worrying for the defender, but if emp does not fully emp you then it is worthless anyway.

The T2 for the chimera is a slightly different position as a result of the Wyvern having been added that targets de (note this is a different position from the Drake targeting co as the Wyvern has nothing targeting it from above) so the question is whether there should be a killship that fires back or whether the Wyvern should just target bs not de.
i dislike the idea of zero loss defships in emp. Viper is overly efficient even at t2. And zero loss against both classes it is supposed to stop.
No race has faking option to kill these vipers either. You are giving the race that in my oppinion is the best race, another utterly strong advantage.
Might not matter much in your eyes, but in mine this is redicolous.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote