View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2015, 11:27   #37
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: booji stats proposals

Sorry, took me a while to get around to looking at your changed. Bit surprised no one else has responded before me. Anyway.

Viper covering 2 classes 0-loss is overkill. Suggest changing T1 to Fr or class to Fi. You're right about De being pretty weak now, so my preference is the former.

Ter De doesn't fire at Bs, allowing 0-loss defense by Ter Bs. Suggest giving Centaur T2 Bs, and Wyvern Init 6. The Centaur would be the only anti-Bs killship anyway, so lowering the Init on the Wyvern would have no other effects. On the other hand, Ter Bs is strong, and Ter De is a little on the weak side, so maybe Wyvern Init doesn't need changing? Or Wyvern to Init 6, T1 Bs, T2 De? All are reasonable options, in my view.

Wyvern's firing at Bs is... really weird. It's basically only there to fight itself, which makes Ter more roidswappy (totally a word), but only a little bit. I kind of like the notion of Wyverns as knights in full platemail hitting each other with pillows.

Etd Fr cannot roid anything. Drake, Banshee, Cutter and Tycoon all have superior Init, and Cat has the incredibly strong Scarab (EMP eff -10% please!). After Etd Fr, Etd Co is is the worst fleet in these stats. And finally, every fleet can roid them, except for Xan Fi, Zik Cr and Etd itself. That makes Etd very weak in general.

On the defense side of things, I'd suggest adding a Bs with T1 De and T2 Cr to Etd, either Init 1 EMP or Init 7 Norm, primarily to stop Cat De and both Cr fleets. I have a very mild preference for the latter option. As for offense, swapping Ranger T2 and Dealer T1 seems like a good first step, allowing them to roid Xan, Zik and Ter Bs (which is strong), but not Ter De (which is weak).

And a final point, pretty minor: Behemoth has less than half the ERes of other SKs, getting EMPed at a staggering 900%, compared to 350% for other SKs.

EMP effs in general are much improved. T1 effs look good now. However, T2 is normally significantly lower than T1, and that isn't the case in these stats. That's fine in principle, but in my opinion that means T1 should be a bit lower than usual. Another 5%?

Overall thoughts: I still think these need a couple more iterations of improvements before they're ready for primetime.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 May 2015 at 11:33.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote