View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 07:34   #20
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: booji stats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
they uploaded on beta right ?
Yes I spent the last couple of nights putting them onto beta - manual adding ftl! Which is also why I had not announced, wanted to check for any other silly mistakes like:
7:33 PM <Londo> Brig steal init 201
7:33 PM <Londo> 5 ticks after everyone else has gone home the brigs sneak up on you

But YES! M0 is right they are now on beta.
http://beta.planetarion.com/manual.p...n=143962622748 if anyone does not know!
Having not taken how emp works into account when doing my stats I have made some changes compared to my googledocs version:
Increased the cost of Illusion and Phantom - bringing into line with the banshee
Hornet cost increase - so that it is empd at similar eff to the other cr
Guardian cost increase - so that it is as good (well marginally better) in eff as the Black Widow (but worse init to compensate)

More importantly
The Guardian had its targeting swapped to cr/bs so that emp could be fairly even on both cr and bs.
The Roach had likewise to fi/co for the same reason.
The Ranger removed T2 fr as it was not going to work as the opposite of the Scarab.

Other changes:
Syren and Harpy damage increased as was looking every low on cost eff. Syren I reduced its very heavy armour a little at the same time.
Locust changed name to Dragonfly as that is more common name as de pod.
Liquidator changed to Cutpurse as sounds more zik (despite often being an etd ship)
Fireblade changed to Wraith as more often used these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
xan and etd both only having 1 ship to target FR - seems very limited
The etd one was a casualty of the emp system! The ranger had T2 fr, could make the guardian have T3 instead so still giving etd some emp on fr.
Other alternatives would be a T2 on the broker or a completely new De or Cr ship. Open to opinions here.

The xan I had not really considered and to be honest they are so lacking in de that I doubt there would be much point in a new de ship as it would necessarily be firing after the ghost and probably the investor too or be too damaging to the fr fleet which is probably already not the best. Alternative would be a cr or a T2 on the Wraith (increasing wraith init to 9 at the same time). Again open to others preferences on this.

Other changes I am considering:
To Cat
A Beetle t1 fi (no t2) as emp on fi if Xan fi considered too strong.

To Ter
A Dragon t1 bs (no t2)
More general increase in damage - will think about it once done some calcs.

To Etd:
To make up for Ranger losing T2 on fr T2 on co would work. Might also compensate somewhat if adding these other anti fr measures for etd and xan m0 is suggesting.

Lots of things I want your input on there! and I am sure you will give input on other things I have not thought of.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 1 May 2015 at 07:43.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote