View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 15:51   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Rooney and Terry and England

Terry should be fine but if he isnt I dont think carragher would be the right replacement. Rio can look a little uneasy without a traditional Centre back beside him and carragher isnt really a traditional centre back.

Sol at his best would obviously be ideal choice but hes been a bit shakey for the past 18 months or so and his lack of football recently doesnt help. Wes Brown is another whom fits the bill well and hes done well playing aside Rio this season but again injuries have restricted the amount of football he has been able to play. Ledley King i'm not sure about, I havent seen a great deal of him playing and when I have hes always been playing in the none traditional CB style, probaly why hes been used as DM for england on occasions.

And outside bet for me would be Dawson, he looks a good traditional centre back whos solid, although he's not really had much big match experiance

As for Rooney replacement, im really not sure who could be used, although I think Owens fitness itself is a deciding factor. If Owens fit and plays I think that makes Defoe less of an appealing option as I dont think the two of them differ enough to make a dynamic striek force. However I'm really not sure Crouch is good enough to play from the start, he stikes me as more useful as a sub to shake things up rather than a starter. Someone like Beattie might work well as he would offer the threat in the air and the ability and streagth to hold the ball up but his profress seems to have stalled since joining everton
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote