View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 03:11   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe's Dinner Party Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
In the southern portion of the US they have a dish called turducken. It consists of taking a boned chiken and stuffing it into a boned duck and then stuffing both of them in a boned turkey. It is then slow roasted. It is then supposed to be carved in such a manner as to give a portion of each fowl in each serving.

For me, the fowl could be respelled foul and the turducken could be shortened to turd. However, there are those who swear by it.
heh.

it's a variant on a medieval english dish that has 7 birds within birds. the person who gets the widgeon being considered lucky.

i've always always always wanted to do it. but i bet you i'd **** up if i had to bone the birds myself and good butchers are getting harder to find