View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 18:26   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yahwe's Dinner Party Menu

This thread does exactly what it says on the tin!

Now

1. Pre-Food Nibbles

Fizz and caviar, caviar is served on blinis with sour cream and optional lemon wedges

2. Starter

A thick onion soup, with red peppers, chili, and paprika. I'm serving this in individual hollowed out round granary rolls. inside the roll i'm putting strips of flash fried lambs liver then pouring the soup over and serving.

served with a good robust 2000 Chianti which should compliment the chilli

3. Main Course

A nice Roast Chicken, stuffed with sausage meat and bramley apple (involves me getting my hands messy ), buttered under the breast skin to give a nice golden crisp skin.
Potatoes nd good thick carrots roasted in goose fat
Steamed just harvested broccoli (i'm in a bit of a broccoli phase atm)
with a rich gravy obviously

now. i'm serving this with quite a light flowery white burgundy.

4. Pudding

Fresh English strawberries with jersey cream and on little home made meringues (which come to think of it i should start preparing ...)

served with a sauterne

5. Cheese

I never eat cheese so i just got some stilton, some goats cheese and a hard sheep cheese i would have to go look at to remember what it's called.

obviously port

Now

One of my guests has just broken up with a girlfriend of 2 years and i am terribly fond of him, so i tailored the menu to be simple, homely and comforting.

I want you all to reassure me that this is a good warming comforting meal.