Thread: Animal Rights
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:05   #6
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Animal Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptis arcos
ok what i think about this. Is that we are the supereor life form on this planet. Uther wize we would not have come out on top of all uthers and echeved what we have.
At the moment we are superior but we have only been round a tiny amount of time, 32,000 years which absolutly nothing in the grand scheme of things. that we came out on top is largely irelevant to this discussion as the same point could be raised if we were a species of super intelligent pigs.

Quote:
I also think that in respect to the eating animas point. Is that if you have a problem with that then do not eat animals and let uther humans do it.
I have no intention of trying to stop people eat in much the same way as I have no intention of travelling into the middle of a war zone and fighting in an attempt to stop a genocide.

Quote:
Because we evolved around eatin animas like the pig cow sheap dear and all uthers. It was the way we evolved. It is the same with all uther carniverus mamals and animals thay have evolved to eat uther animals the only resen we are on top is probaly by chance in the evolushonary scale. For all we now it could have endid up that say sheep or pigs or the clasic monkey came out on top. And could be eating us but it would still be the same problem. Is it right to eat uther mamals or animals.
<Insert obligitory Simpsons quote here>

We have evolved. We are capable of free thought and we can change the way we treat the world. Black people used to be sold in the slave trade but you couldn't justify it now by saying it's what we've done in the past.

Quote:
I think yes as it is the way i have been brought up. I was brought up a meat eater and will alway be one

and in respect to the pain thing yes animals almost certenly feal pain thay do every day and when thay hurt or get hurt.

pain is when you scratch your self you are basicly releving paine will even more pain.

as pain is just an acrivation of your nerve endings

this is all i am going to say

if you read this then thanks for reading it

neptis arcos
Jusv because you've eaten meat in the past doesn't mean you should always do it. People can change and people do change that's how thoughts develop and how we asa species have developed, by chalenging traditional ideas.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote