Thread: Animal Rights
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 20:48   #4
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts
Re: Animal Rights

ok what i think about this. Is that we are the supereor life form on this planet. Uther wize we would not have come out on top of all uthers and echeved what we have. I also think that in respect to the eating animas point. Is that if you have a problem with that then do not eat animals and let uther humans do it. Because we evolved around eatin animas like the pig cow sheap dear and all uthers. It was the way we evolved. It is the same with all uther carniverus mamals and animals thay have evolved to eat uther animals the only resen we are on top is probaly by chance in the evolushonary scale. For all we now it could have endid up that say sheep or pigs or the clasic monkey came out on top. And could be eating us but it would still be the same problem. Is it right to eat uther mamals or animals.

I think yes as it is the way i have been brought up. I was brought up a meat eater and will alway be one

and in respect to the pain thing yes animals almost certenly feal pain thay do every day and when thay hurt or get hurt.

pain is when you scratch your self you are basicly releving paine will even more pain.

as pain is just an acrivation of your nerve endings

this is all i am going to say

if you read this then thanks for reading it

neptis arcos
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
neptis arcos is offline   Reply With Quote