View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:31   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Body modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
I'm pretty sure that the iconogrophy of the judeo-christian angel was 'borrowed' from the greeks and some others, because i'm fairly confident that whilst the bible has got flying angels in it, there was no mention of wings (not sure about in hebrew, but the king james almost certainly doesn't).
that's a curious ascertain. surely when we try to support it (the ascertain) we come into difficulty because birds have existed for much longer than mythologies?

(I'm enjoying thinking with you.)