View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2007, 20:03   #6
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Detained for five years without trial or charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I can understand your upset with the Americans but why with the British? Because they didn't do enough to try to gain their release earlier or because of their part in the original arrest or both?

Both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The key rule to being powerful is to never hold yourself up to the same standards with which you hold others. This is nothing new.
Well quite, but im not sure why that should affect my outrage (or else im not sure what you're trying to say to me)