View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 14:47   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
So if you rate this as one of Kaka's grand games, I'm beginning to understand why Kaka seems so over-rated. A lot of little kids yapping KAKA KAKA (thank god his name strongly reminds of the Finnish word "shit") SO GOOD all over the place. Two or three good passes and dribbles doesn't really make it up for a bad game, even with tight marking a player of his "so called level" should really be able to throw something more.
Not at all, he was quite crap that game, I was merely commenting on that one "skill" that he did andAlonso copied minutes later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I thought Pennant had a terrible game. The number of good opportunities he ruined with abymsal crossing was just shocking.
indeed he wasted many opportunities but he created many of them