View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:01   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Yeah the ref wasnt great. He probably made slightly more mistakes in favour of Milan than he did in favour of liverpool - but i think this was more to do with him being an incompetent referee more than anything; he certainly got things wrong for both sides. The injury time debarkle was an absolute disgrace, but logically you'd have given liverpool about a 80/1 chance of scoring in the time that wasnt played.
I was a bit stunned as well when he blew off the match 10 seconds before full extra time had been played. He should actually have added another 30 seconds to extra time due to Milan making a substitute after 90 minutes. Very unlikely Liverpool would have gotten another goal, but as always in football, "miracles" happens.