Thread: Retard Circus
View Single Post
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 18:31   #145
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx

[18:37:12] -[BC]FeNiX:#fang- > 300k DEF in 15 minutes MUCH THANX TO FURY/TOT/OUZO/TEMPLAR AND OFC TO ALL OF YOU!
I've been running Fury defence calls most of this afternoon and haven't sent anything in FAnG's direction nor have I had any contact with any FanG military personnel . Should FanG members stop having friends in other alliances who they can get to send defence ? Should FanG BCs turn their members away if they say “I’ve got a mate in Fury who can send” for the sake of pointless AD arguments ? The answer to both is no.

All this shows is that FanG’s 300k defence > Titans/LDK/ViruS/DTA attacks. What's wrong getting a bit hot over there guys ? xxx