View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:35   #70
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
To be honest there is quite a good spread of alliances represented in the beta at the moment. I'm not certain if every single alliance is represented but we've certainly got a fairly large percentage of them.

The players that are testing are not all "l33t" players, and neither did they all go to i16.

Yes, we have some of the players who have won or come close to winning previous rounds since we have to make sure the game won't lose it's oomph if you get too big.

Yes, we have some people who have played very little Planetarion in the past, ranging all the way down to someone who hadn't started playing until mid-9.5. We have to find out what new people think of the game if we want to attract new players. It can't be totally orientated towards the winners or the people with 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to play.

We also have a selection of medium strength players. The type of player that makes up the bulk of the accounts in the universe. I think reasons for having these people in there is fairly self explanatory.