Thread: Guitar Hero
View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 18:19   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Guitar Hero

I was playing with two friends who play guitar to a reasonable standard, and they very quickly got past the 'the song's different' and were quite quickly able to play the game-version of the songs from memory, rather than relying on the coloured blobs. Being able to move two hands in a coordinated manner definitely helps, and is something I'm not very good at, I could only play the songs that required chord-changes rather than separate notes in succession