Thread: Guitar Hero
View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 04:37   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Guitar Hero

Anyone else had a chance to play this little game? I realise it's been out in the US and Japan for eons, but us Europeans had to wait till this week.
Guitar Hero kicks your ass.

And let me say if you suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder stay away from this game, lest you find all of your spare time spent trying to obtain 100% perfect scores playing along to rock hits.

I now dream of coloured little buttons flying at me and various 80's hair bands, 90's rock and Gibson guitars.

People who even hate rhythm games and such guitar music have fallen victim to it's charms (mainly my neighbour and my friends girlfriend whos about as rhythmically impared as a down syndrome sweeping brush).

Only issue is the learning curve is much more difficult if you actually play guitar, as in the start you try to play how you'd play the song on a real guitar, instead of the cues you're given.
That sorts itself out in the end.

Oodles of fun, especially while drunk and in a group.

Get it, play it, obsess over it. Piss off your friends and neighbours! Get RSI!

(In case you can't tell, I kinda like this)
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote