Thread: Blogs
View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 14:00   #23
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Blogs

midge if you really have nothing to do would you fancy compliing a report (or locating one if it's already been made) on the projected state of the housing market and the economy in the next 3, 5 and 10 years for me. I'm thinking of buying a property so i'd like to know whether it would be better to get a fixed or variable rate mortgage and over what time (i.e. are interest rates going to stay low, get lower or rise?). The BBC website suggests that rates are likely to drop to 4.5% by the year end but it also states that rates are currently rather low. I'm just wondering what other information was out there.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote